- Título:Song Of Exultation
- Estilo:Brass Band, Vocal, Religious
- Fecha de publicación:1979
- Tamaño Versión FLAC1301 mb
- Tamaño Versión MP32120 mb
- Tamaño Versión WMA2806 mb
- Registro de:2 × Vinyl, LP, Gatefold
Lista de canciones
|1||–The Festival Chorus||Search For A New World|
Music By – Howard Davies Words By – Howard Davies
|3||–||Crowned And Glorified|
|4||–The Festival Chorus And Congregation||Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow|
|5||–The Festival Chorus With The International Staff Band||Logos|
Written-By – Ray Steadman-Allen
|6||–The Festival Chorus, The International Staff Band, Congregation||Stand Up And Bless The Lord|
Arranged By – Norman Bearcroft
|7||–||Now The Day Is Over|
|8||–The Festival Chorus With Ian Johnston||Grace There Is My Every Debt To Pay|
Arranged By – Trevor Davis Written-By – Herbert Booth
|9||–||A Little Ship|
|10||–Horn Ensemble||On The Sunny Side|
Composed By – Norman Bearcroft
|11||–The Festival Chorus With Pamela Hair||A Childhood Suite|
Conductor – Ray Steadman-AllenWritten-By – Ray Steadman-Allen
|12||–The Festival Chorus||Wonders Begin When The Lord Comes In|
Music By – John LarssonWords By – John Gowans
|13||–||Father, Lead Me Day By Day|
|14||–The International Staff Band||New Generation|
Composed By – Peter Graham
|15||–The Festival Chorus||My Light And Song|
Music By – Trevor Davis Words By – Emma Johnson
|16||–Richard Martin With The International Staff Band||Song Of Exultation|
Composed By – Norman Bearcroft
|18||–The Festival Chorus||When We Cannot See Our Way|
Music By – Stephen BullaWords By – Thomas Kelly
|19||–The International Staff Band||Themes From Beethoven's Eighth Symphony|
Arranged By – Leslie Condon
|20||–Ian Johnston||Glory To His Name|
Music By – Ray Steadman-AllenWords By – Elisha Hoffman
|21||–||Jesus Loves Me|
|22||–The Festival Chorus||The Gospel Train|
Arranged By – Brian Bowen
|23||–The London Singers||Travelling On The Good Old Way|
Arranged By – Leslie CondonWritten-By – Tom Plant
- Conductor [The Festival Chorus] – Norman Bearcroft, Trevor Davis
- Conductor [The International Staff Band] – Ray Bowes
- Conductor [The London Singers] – Leslie Condon
- Cornet – Richard Martin
- Design [Sleeve] – Neil Baird
- Engineer – Michael Sheady
- Flute – Alan Laken
- Organ – Michael Clack
- Percussion – Stephen Yalden
- Photography [Front Cover] – C. Mark Brown
- Photography By [Inset Photographs] – Robin Bryant
- Piano – Pamela Hair
- Producer [Production] – George Whittingham
- Vocals – Ian Johnston
A live recording of the Songster Leaders' Councils Festival held in The Royal Albert Hall June 1979.
Track A1 includes trumpeters and organ. The tune used for this track is "Falcon Street".
Track C3 is written by "American Traditional".
The four movements of track C4 are set in the style of various periods or composers: Haydn, , mid 19-century - Victorian drawing room, late 19th - early 20th century, 17th-20th century.
Track D3 tune is "Old Hundredth".
Except for track C4, conductors are not credited. for each track.
Códigos de barras
- Matrix / Runout (A-side, stamped): SPS 002 A ∆ 4145
- Matrix / Runout (A-side, etched): E. G.. HTM
- Matrix / Runout ( B-side, stamped): SPS 002 B ∆ 4145
- Matrix / Runout (B-side, etched): E. G.
- Matrix / Runout (C-side, stamped): SPS 002 C ∆ 4146
- Matrix / Runout (C-side, etched): E. G.. HΓM
- Matrix / Runout (D-side, stamped): SPS 002 D ∆ 4146
- Matrix / Runout: E. G..
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Salvationist Publishing & Supplies Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Salvationist Publishing & Supplies Ltd.