- Título:The Best Of 1980-1990 & B-Sides
- Estilo:Alternative Rock, Pop Rock
- Fecha de publicación:1998
- Tamaño Versión FLAC1258 mb
- Tamaño Versión MP32226 mb
- Tamaño Versión WMA2763 mb
- Registro de:2 × CD, Compilation, Remastered
Lista de canciones
|1||The Unforgettable Fire||4:55|
|2||October (Hidden Track)|
Engineer [Uncredited] – Paul ThomasProducer [Uncredited] – Steve LillywhiteWritten-By [Uncredited] – U2
|3||The Three Sunrises||3:54|
|4||I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For|
Mixed By – Daniel Lanois
Piano – Paul BarrettWritten-By – Buzz Cason, Mac Gayden
|6||New Year's Day||4:18|
|7||Sweetest Thing (The Single Mix)|
Arranged By [String Arrangement By] – Daragh O'TooleRecorded By – Joe O'Herlihy, Pat McCarthyRecorded By [Additional Recording], Mixed By [Additional Mixing] – Steve Harris Strings – Aengus O'Connor, Nicholas Milne, Nicola Cleary, Una O'Kane
|9||Silver And Gold|
Arranged By – U2Written-By – Bono
|10||The Best Of 1980-1990|
|11||All I Want Is You|
Arranged By [String Arrangement By] – Van Dyke ParksKeyboards – Benmont TenchRecorded By, Mixed By – David Tickle
Recorded By – FloodSynthesizer [Dx7] – Brian Eno
|13||Angel Of Harlem|
Horns – The Memphis HornsOrgan – Joey MiskulinRecorded By – Dave Ferguson, Cowboy Jack Clement
Keyboards, Recorded By, Mixed By – Paul BarrettWritten-By – Alex North, Hy Zaret
|15||Walk To The Water|
Recorded By – Joe O'Herlihy
|16||Pride (In The Name Of Love)||3:50|
|17||I Will Follow||3:38|
|18||Sunday Bloody Sunday||4:42|
|20||Luminous Times (Hold On To Love)|
Recorded By – FloodWritten-By – Brian Eno, U2
|21||When Love Comes To Town|
Backing Vocals – Helen Duncan, Phyllis Duncan, Rebecca Evans RussellPercussion – Ms. Bobbye HallRecorded By – Dave Ferguson, Cowboy Jack ClementVocals, Guitar – B.B. King
|22||Love Comes Tumbling||4:42|
Recorded By – Paul Barrett
|24||Where The Streets Have No Name|
Mixed By – Steve LillywhiteRecorded By – Flood, Pat McCarthy
|25||Hallelujah Here She Comes|
Engineer, Mixed By – David Tickle, Marc DeSistoVocals [Additional], Organ [Hammond] – Billy Preston
|26||Trash, Trampoline And The Party Girl||2:33|
|27||With Or Without You|
Mixed By – Steve Lillywhite
Engineer – Kevin MaloneyProducer – St. Francis Xavier
Written-By – Ivan Kral, Patti Smith
|30||A Room At The Heartbreak Hotel|
Arranged By [Brass], Mixed By – Paul BarrettBacking Vocals – Edna Wright, Julia Waters, Maxine WatersRecorded By – David Tickle
|31||The B-Sides 1980-1990|
Engineer – Joe O'Herlihy, Pat McCarthyMixed By – Mark Wallace
|CIDDU211, 524612-2, CIDDU 211, 524 612-2||U2||The Best Of 1980-1990 & B-Sides (2xCD, Comp, RM, S/Edition)||Island Records, Island Records, Island Records, Island Records||CIDDU211, 524612-2, CIDDU 211, 524 612-2||UK & Europe||1998|
|CIDDU 211/524 612-2||U2||The Best Of 1980-1990 & B-Sides (2xCD, Comp, Unofficial)||Island Records||CIDDU 211/524 612-2||Europe||1998|
|CIDDU211, 524612-2, CIDDU 211, 524 612-2||U2||The Best Of 1980-1990 & B-Sides (2xCD, Comp, RM, S/Edition)||Island Records, Island Records, Island Records, Island Records||CIDDU211, 524612-2, CIDDU 211, 524 612-2||Italy||1998|
|4702685174631||U2||The Best Of 1980-1990 (2xHDCD, Comp, Unofficial, 24B)||Sony Music Asia, Silverline Records||4702685174631||China||2003|
|524 612-2||U2||The Best Of 1980-1990 & B-Sides (2xCD, Comp, S/Edition)||Island Records||524 612-2||Australasia||1998|
- Bass Guitar – Adam Clayton
- Design – ABA, Dublin
- Drums, Percussion – Larry Mullen
- Engineer – Brian Eno (tracks: 1-1, 1-6, 1-9, 2-5), Daniel Lanois (tracks: 1-1, 1-6, 1-9, 2-5), Flood (tracks: 1-3, 1-4), Paul Thomas (tracks: 1-2, 1-5, 1-8, 2-4)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Kevin Killen (tracks: 1-1, 1-6, 1-9)
- Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals – The Edge
- Management – Paul McGuinness
- Mixed By – Dave Meegan (tracks: 2-2, 2-9, 2-10), Kevin Maloney (tracks: 2-1, 2-4, 2-5), Rob Jacobs (tracks: 1-11 to 1-13), Shelly Yakus (tracks: 1-11 to 1-13), U2 (tracks: 2-1, 2-4)
- Mixed By, Engineer – Paul Barrett (tracks: 2-6, 2-7, 2-12)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Anton Corbijn
- Photography By [Cover] – Ian Finlay
- Photography By [Inside] – Anton Corbijn, Colm Henry, Hugo McGuinness, Robert Kythe Kortekaas
- Producer – Brian Eno (tracks: 1-1, 1-3, 1-4, 1-6, 1-7, 1-9, 1-10, 2-1, 2-3, 2-5, 2-9), Daniel Lanois (tracks: 1-1, 1-3, 1-4, 1-6, 1-7, 1-9, 1-10, 2-1, 2-3, 2-5, 2-9), Jimmy Iovine (tracks: 1-11 to 1-14a, 2-11, 2-14), Steve Lillywhite (tracks: 1-2, 1-5, 1-8, 1-10, 2-15), U2 (tracks: 2-1 to 2-4, 2-6 to 2-10, 2-12, 2-13, 2-14)
- Production Manager [Album] – Candida Bottaci, Sheila Roche
- Remastered By – Arnie Acosta
- Technician [Audio Post Production Manager And Technical Guru] – Cheryl Engels
- Vocals, Guitar – Bono
- Written-By – U2 (tracks: 1-1 to 2-5, 2-9, 2-11, 2-13 to 2-15)
Track 1-14 actually has a duration of 9:52 minutes. After "All I Want Is You" (track 1-14a, 6:31 min., duration stated for the track on release) and one minute of silence, hidden track "October" (1-14b, 2:21 min.) starts at minute 7:30.
All tracks published by PolyGram International Music Publishing BV, except Blue Mountain Music Ltd. (UK), Mother Music (IRL), Taiyo Music Inc. (Japan), except:
Track 2-6 published by Ninja Music / RZO Music Ltd.
Track 2-7 published by Peter Maurice Music Co. Ltd. / EMI Music.
Track 2-8 published by MPL Communications Ltd.
Track 2-10 also published by Opal Music.
Principle Management Dublin and New York
All tracks have been digitally remastered from original master tapes where possible by Arnie Acosta at The Mastering Lab, Los Angeles.
Audio post production manager and technical guru: Cheryl Engels at Partial Productions Inc.
℗ 1998 PolyGram International Music B.V. © 1998 PolyGram International Music B.V.
The copyright in this artwork is owned by PolyGram International Music B.V. and is exclusively licensed to Island Records Ltd to the UK. Island Records is a PolyGram company.
Except for Taiwan wrap obi, and insert this release has covers and front CDs like European version.
Different matrix numbers & letters on both CDs from the other European release.
Códigos de barras
- Barcode (Wrap obi): 7 31452 46122 3
- Barcode (Back cover): 7 31452 46122 3
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 0407
- Other (Distribution Code Polygram): PY 912
- Other (CD 1 catalog#): 524 613-2
- Other (CD 2 catalog#): 524 614-2
- Matrix / Runout ((CD 1)): 524 613-2 #AVS IFPI L411
- Matrix / Runout ((CD 2)): 524 614-2 #AVS IFPI L411
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram International Music B.V.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram International Music B.V.
- Published By – PolyGram International Music Publishing B.V.
- Published By – Blue Mountain Music Ltd.
- Published By – Mother Music
- Published By – Taiyo Music Inc.
- Published By – Ninja Music
- Published By – RZO Music Ltd.
- Published By – Peter Maurice Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music
- Published By – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Published By – Opal Music
The Best of 19801990 is the first greatest hits compilation by Irish rock band U2, released in November 1998. It mostly contains the group's hit singles from the 1980s but also mixes in some live staples as well as one new recording, Sweetest Thing. In April 1999, a companion video featuring music videos and live footage was released. The album was followed by another compilation, The Best of 19902000, in 2002. The Best Of 1990-2000 & B-Sides - U2. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Ищете треки из альбома The Best Of 1980-1990 & B-Sides исполнителя U2 Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. play album. The Best Of 1980-1990 & B-Sides. The Best Of 1990-2000. Daragh O'Toole, U2, Luciano Pavarotti. Play album. Get album. U2 are an Irish alternative rock band from Dublin formed in 1976. The group consists of Bono lead vocals and rhythm guitar, the Edge lead guitar, keyboards, and backing vocals, Adam Clayton bass guitar, and Larry Mullen Jr. drums and percussion. Initially rooted in post-punk, U2's musical style evolved throughout their career, yet has maintained an anthemic sound built on Bono's expressive vocals and the Edge's effects-based guitar textures. Their lyrics, often embellished with spiritual imagery, focus on personal and sociopolitical themes. The Best of 1980-1990The B-Sides. Your Rating. Album 1998 30 Songs. Rock 1998. Pride In the Name of Love. New Year's Day. Общая длительность:2 h 03 min. Pride In The Name Of Love. Композиторы: The Edge - Adam Clayton - Larry Mullen, Jr. With Or Without You. The Best Of 1990-2000 & B-Sides by U2 Audio CD . Only 1 left in stock - order soon. The Rattle & Hum B-sides are much of a mixed as that entire album yes, my least favourite U2 performance of all time makes an appearance here - their abysmal cover of Everlasting Love. Read more