Lista de canciones
|2||At The Edge Of The Night||6:01|
|3||Say You'll Never Leave Me||4:31|
|4||And The Wheels Keep Turning||4:45|
|7||This Is Love||5:06|
|8||Man Of Spells||3:43|
|812 383-1, TBLP1||Tony Banks||The Fugitive (LP, Album)||Charisma, Charisma||812 383-1, TBLP1||UK||1983|
|812 383-1||Tony Banks||The Fugitive (LP, Album)||Charisma||812 383-1||Netherlands||1983|
|812 383-4||Tony Banks||The Fugitive (Cass, Album)||Charisma||812 383-4||France||1983|
|TBCD1||Tony Banks||The Fugitive (CD, Album, RE, Vir)||Virgin||TBCD1||Europe||Unknown|
|812 383-1||Tony Banks||The Fugitive (LP, Album)||PolyGram||812 383-1||Portugal||1983|
- Bass Guitar – Mo Foster
- Drums – Andy Duncan (tracks: B7, B8), Tony Beard (tracks: A1, A4, B9)
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Gadd (tracks: A2, A3, B6)
- Guitar – Daryl Stuermer
- Mixed By [Technical Assistance] – Geoff Callingham
- Producer [Assistant], Engineer – Stephen Short
- Vocals, Keyboards, Bass Guitar [Synth], Drums [Linn], Producer, Written-By – Tony Banks
Track title A5 is written 'Thirty-Threes' on sleeve and 'Thirty Three's' on label.
℗ & © 1983 Charisma Records Ltd., U.K.
Printed in West Germany
Códigos de barras
- Barcode (Text): 0 42281 23831 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 042281238314
- Label Code: LC 1409
- Price Code (Boxed): Q
- Rights Society (Boxed): GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): AA 812 383-1.1 Y
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): AA 812 383-1.2 Y
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A stamped variant 1): 812 383 - 1 1 Y = 3 320
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B stamped variant 1): 812 383 - 1 2 Y 320
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A stamped variant 2): 812 383 - 1 1 Y = 3 320 1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B stamped variant 2): 812 383 - 1 2 Y 3 20 B 1
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Charisma Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Charisma Records Ltd.
- Published By – Anthony Banks Ltd.
- Published By – Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd.
- Mixed At – The Farm
- Pressed By – PRS Hannover
- Lacquer Cut At – PRS Hannover
The Fugitive is the second solo album by Genesis keyboardist Tony Banks. It was originally released in June 1983, on Charisma UK, and Atlantic US. It was produced by Banks himself, and co-produced by the Grammy Awardwinning Stephen Short. The album is the only album in which Banks sings the lead vocals on all of the tracks. On the previous concept album, A Curious Feeling all of the vocals were done by Kim Beacon. When that album did not turn out too successfully, Banks thought that it was. Tony Banks: Keyboards, bass pedals and vocals. Daryl Stuermer: Guitars. Mo Foster: Bass guitars. This Is Love. Tony Banks. The Banks - The Fugitive 1983. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Progressive Rock Art Rock AOR. Songs in album Tony Banks - The Fugitive 1983. Tony Banks - This Is Love. Tony Banks - Man Of Spells. Tony Banks - And The Wheels Keep Turning. Tony Banks - Say You'll Never Leave Me. Tony Banks - Thirty Three's. Tony Banks - By You. Tony Banks - At The Edge Of Night. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Album 1983 11 Songs. The Fugitive. Prog-RockArt Rock Fugitive, 2016. This Is Love, 05:16. Man of Spells, 03:47. And the Wheels Keep Turning, 04:47. Say You'll Never, 04:34. Thirty-Three's, 04:43. By You, 04:32. Listen free to Tony Banks The Fugitive This Is Love, Man of Spells and more. 9 tracks 44:52. As it comes from Tony Banks, known for his complex and dense keyboard work with Genesis, the sparse instrumentation on The Fugitive is quite a surprise. Even the instrumental Thirty Three's is given a light touch. Moreover, The Fugitive is far more rhythmically centered than previous Banks material and contains very little of the difficult wordplay often associated with the composer. Part of the reason for the change in direction was that Banks was writing songs to be sung by himself. Released 1983. The Fugitive Tracklist. This Is Love The Fugitive by Tony Banks with lyrics: This Is Love,Man Of Spells,And The Wheels Keep Turning,Say You'll Never Leave Me,Thirty Threes,By You,At The Edge Of Night,Charm,Moving Under,K2,Sometime Never. Into the night, but out of the dark, To be cornered and yet to survive, The fugitive runs, though his hands are tied, His legs are in irons but his head's held high. He knows how not to feel. The time is right to move out of the night, Into the light and stay out of sight, How I'd love to leave there. Tony Banks The Fugitive. Etichetta: Charisma VJD-28212. Serie: British Rock History On CD Vol. 6 Charisma Genesis - Solo Projects . Formato: CD, Album, Reissue. Vocals, Keyboards, Synthesizer , Electronic Drums , Producer , Written-By Tony Banks. Made In Japan. Codice a barre e altri identificatori. Barcode: 4 988037 005648. Matrix, Runout: VJD-28212-1-A1E. Rights Society: JASRAC