- Artista:The Rolling Stones
- Título:Sticky Fingers
- Estilo:Classic Rock
- Fecha de publicación:1986
- Tamaño Versión FLAC1915 mb
- Tamaño Versión MP31017 mb
- Tamaño Versión WMA2634 mb
- Registro de:Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Zipper cover
Lista de canciones
|2||Can't You Hear Me Knocking||7:17|
|7||You Gotta Move|
Written-By – Fred McDowell
|9||I Got The Blues||4:00|
- Artwork – Andy Warhol
- Producer – Jimmy Miller
- Written-By – Mick Jagger-Keith Richards (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5)
- Cover, Illustration [Inner Sleeve Image On Page 3] – Andy Warhol
- Design – Craig Braun
- Engineer – Andy Johns (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10), Glyn Johns (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 10)
- Photography By [Band] – Peter Webb
- Producer – Jimmy Miller (tracks: 8)
- Written-By – Fred McDowell (tracks: 5), Mick Jagger & Keith Richard (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10), Marianne Faithfull (tracks: 8), Rev. Gary Davis (tracks: 5)
- Bass – B. Wyman (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10)
- Cover [Concept], Photography By – Andy Warhol
- Drums – C. Watts
- Engineer – Andy Johns, Chris Kimsey, Glyn Johns, Jimmy Johnson
- Guitar – K. Richard (tracks: 1, 3 to 9), M. Jagger (tracks: 2, 9, 10), M. Taylor (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10)
- Mastered By [Digitally Remastered By] – Bob Ludwig
- Producer – Jimmy Miller
- Saxophone – B. Keyes (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 7)
- Vocals – K. Richard (tracks: 2 to 7, 9), M. Jagger
- Written-By – Fred McDowell (tracks: 5), Mick Jagger, Keith Richard (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10), Marianne Faithfull (tracks: 8), Rev. Gary Davis (tracks: 5)
LP originally released in 1971.
Recorded on the Rolling Stones Mobile, Muscle Shoals Sound Studio and at Olympic Studios, London.
Digitally remastered using UV22 Super CD encoding by Apogee Electronics, Santa Monica, California.
℗ 1971 Virgin Benelux B.V. © 1971 Promotone B.V.
CD in special mini-vinyl sleeve with metal zipper.
This US release was imported to Europe and has a sticker on back side of case with the following codes:
UK: CDVX 2730
F: PM 527
D: LC 3098
Printed in the USA1986 reissue released with the original zipper cover.
1st Category appears on labels, 2nd Category appears on back cover and inner℗ 2009 Promotone B.V. © 2009 Promotone B.V., under exclusive licence to Universal Music International B.V. Made in EU.
℗ 2015 Promotone B.V., under exclusive licence to Universal International Music B.V.
All tracks published by ABKCO Music, Inc. except track 5 published by Carlin Music Corporation.
Made in EU.
Códigos de barras
- Barcode: 4988006695245
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Runnout): CBS 450195 1A1
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Runnout): CBS 450195 1B1
- Label Code: LC 0149
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Barcode (Text): 6 02527 01562 0
- Label Code: LC00309
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Matrix / Runout: 06025 270 156-2 02 + 52294811
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix area/mirror band): [4xUniversal logo]
- Matrix / Runout (Mould area): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC C
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV27
- Mould SID Code: none
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Record Company – Musidor B.V.
- Marketed By – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Licensed To – Universal International Music B.V.
- Published By – Promotone B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Promotone B.V.
- Pressed By – EDC, Germany – 52294811
- Published By – ABKCO Music, Inc.
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. It is the band's first album of the decade and the first release on the band's new label Rolling Stones Records, after having been contracted since 1963 with Decca Records in the UK and London Records in the US. But unlike early Stones messiness, Sway lacks intensity. Most important - you can download the album Sticky Fingers to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Ищете треки из альбома Sticky Fingers исполнителя The Rolling Stones Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. Sticky Fingers is the ninth British and 11th American studio album by English rock band The Rolling Stones, released in April 1971. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Tricky Peebs. This Deluxe set includes some excellent bonus features, particularly the often-bootlegged 'Leeds Lungs' set, which captures the band in powerful form. It is the band's first album of the 1970s and its first release on the band's newly formed label, Rolling Stones Records, after having been contracted since 1963 with Decca Records in the UK and London Records in the US. Album 1971 10 Songs. Jaggers vocal is clearly audible for the first time on the album and I dont care for it. But when the completed album finally appeared in 71, it showed a wiser band for a new decade-yet its still full of exhilarating strut and rumble. Pieced together from outtakes and much-labored-over songs, Sticky Fingers manages to have a loose, ramshackle ambience that belies both its origins and the dark undercurrents of the songs. Please retry. 10 tracks 46:22. Album: Sticky Fingers 1971. RECORD on the label, because the Promotone company was founded only a few months in September 1971, exactly, in Amsterdam, Netherlands after the album Sticky Fingers was released April 1971. Sister Morphine 2009 Mix. Musically, the more complex the Stones get the m ore inadequate he sometimes sounds. Verified Purchase. SOLAR Music Rights Management, LatinAutor - SonyATV и другие авторские общества 11. Sticky Fingers - The Rolling Stones. Отказаться от подписки. Songs in album The Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers 1971. Отказаться от подписки на канал Tricky Peebs Нет. Издан фирмой Rolling Stones Records, основанной в 1970 году. Sticky Fingers. The man is a stylist as opposed to a singer. Sway 's lyrics are buried in one of the band's most battering performances, but they reach for redemption on the stunningly beautiful closer, Moonlight Mile. Первый альбом музыкантов, записанный без участия Брайана Джонса, скончавшегося в 1969 году. The Rolling Stones Format: Audio CD. LatinAutor - SonyATV и другие авторские общества 16. The Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers full album. Listen album. The Rolling Stones. Keith Richards, Mick Jagger. It is Mick Taylor's second full-length appearance on a Rolling Stones album and the second Rolling Stones album not to feature any contributions from. I Got The Blues 2009 Mix. The Rolling Stones - Sway. Sticky Fingers Remastered. Sticky Fingers 1971 - download the album and listen online. Brown Sugar. It is the band's first album of the 1970s and its first release on the band's newly formed label, Rolling Stones Records, after having been contracted since 1963 with Decca Records in the UK and London Records in the US. They pushed racial boundaries on Brown Sugar, while Sister Morphine is a fever dream about addiction. It's a weary, drug-laden album - well over half the songs explicitly mention drug use, while the others merely allude to it - that never fades away, but it barely keeps afloat. It is mannered, striving for intensity without being wholly convincing. The Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers 1971. Sticky Fingers is the ninth British and eleventh American studio album by the English rock band the Rolling Stones, released on 23 April 1971. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей The Rolling Stones. Listen free to The Rolling Stones Sticky Fingers Brown Sugar, Sway and more. The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar. Listen online and stay in a good mood. It is the band's first album of the decade and the first release on the band's new label Rolling Stones Records, after having been contracted since 1963 with Decca Records in the UK and London Records in the US. It is Mick Taylor's second full-length appearance on a Rolling Stones album and the second Rolling Stones album not to feature any contributions from. LatinAutor, ABKCO Music, Inc. Sticky Fingers - девятый студийный альбом The Rolling Stones, записанный на студии в штате Алабама и появившийся в продаже в апреле 1971 года. Charlie Watts bashes away with the smirking abandon that made him such a delight on songs like Get Off My Cloud and All Sold Out. To favorites 39 Download album. Is this the Rolling Stones' best album Could be - it is certainly the album that set the blueprint for the next five or six years of their career. The sound is characteristic Rolling Stones messiness enhanced by the unusual degree of separation in the mix. It's a weary, drug-laden album - well over half the songs explicitly mention drug use, while the others merely allude to it - that never fades away, but it barely keeps afloat