- Título:One Beat
- Estilo:Indie Rock
- Fecha de publicación:2002
- Tamaño Versión FLAC1954 mb
- Tamaño Versión MP31361 mb
- Tamaño Versión WMA1930 mb
- Registro de:Vinyl, LP, Album Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM All Media, Limited Edition
Lista de canciones
Keyboards – Steve Fisk
Arranged By [Strings], Cello – Brent ArnoldGuitar [Ebow] – John GoodmansonViolin – Jen Charowhas
Keyboards – Steve Fisk
Theremin – Sam Coomes
|7||Off With Your Head||2:28|
Saxophone [Alto], Saxophone [Tenor] – Mike WaylandTrumpet – Russ Scott
|12||Lions And Tigers||3:35|
Synthesizer, Backing Vocals – Stephen Trask
|KRS 387||Sleater-Kinney||One Beat (LP, Album)||Kill Rock Stars||KRS 387||US||2002|
|KRS 387LE||Sleater-Kinney||One Beat (CD, Album + CD, Single, Ltd)||Kill Rock Stars||KRS 387LE||US||2002|
|KRS 387||Sleater-Kinney||One Beat (CD, Album)||Kill Rock Stars||KRS 387||Canada||2002|
|URA070||Sleater-Kinney||One Beat (CD, Album)||Spunk Records||URA070||Australia||Unknown|
|URA070||Sleater-Kinney||One Beat (CD, Album)||Spunk Records||URA070||Australia||2002|
- Engineer – Larry Crane
- Mastered By – Roger Seibel
- Painting [Cover Paintings] – Annabel Wright
- Performer – Carrie Brownstein, Corin Tucker, Janet Weiss
- Photography By [Poster Photo] – Charles Peterson
- Producer – John Goodmanson
- Written-By, Performer – Sleater-Kinney
Original pressing with limited edition 7" and poster. Includes lyrics sheet with credits.
The titles of tracks B3 and B4 are erroneously transposed on the sleeve.
Recorded at Jackpot! Studio, Portland, March/April 2002.
Mixed at Avast Studio, Seattle.
Sticker on shrinkwrap:
This package includes the new Sleater-Kinney ONE BEAT LP, an exclusive poster, and a special limited edition 2-song bonus seven inch 45rpm.
Códigos de barras
- Barcode (Text): 7 59656-0387-1 3
- Barcode (String): 759656038713
- Matrix / Runout (LP Side A, etched): KRS-387-A 7730.1...
- Matrix / Runout (LP Side B, etched): KRS-387-B 7730.2..
- Matrix / Runout (7" Side A, etched): KRS-387-A R-18895
- Matrix / Runout (7" Side B, etched): KRS-387-B R-18896
- Matrix / Runout (All Sides, stamped): SAE MASTERING
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Code Word Nemesis
- Copyright (c) – Sleater-Kinney
- Copyright (c) – Kill Rock Stars
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 7730
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-18895
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-18896
- Recorded At – Jackpot! Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Avast! Recording Co.
- Mastered At – SAE Mastering
One Beat - Sleater-Kinney. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. One Beat. Corin Tucker, Janet Weiss, Carrie Brownstein. Violent Femmes - FULL ALBUM - Продолжительность: 42: Beat Remastered by Sleater-Kinney, released 20 August 2000 1. One Beat 2. Far Away 3. Oh 4. The Remainder 5. Light Rail Coyote 6. Step Aside 7. Combat Rock 8. Funeral Song 10. Prisstina 11. Hollywood Ending 12. Sleater-Kinney were known for their feminist, left-leaning politics, and were an integral part of the riot grrrl and indie rock scenes in the Pacific Northwest. One Beat is the sixth studio album from Sleater-Kinney, originally released on August 20, 2002 by Kill Rock Stars. It was produced by John Goodmanson and recorded between March and April 2002 at Jackpot Studio in Portland, Oregon. With One Beat, Sleater-Kinney have turned in an album that absolutely, positively OBLITERATES the gender card, an album so colossal that all prefixes to the label 'rock band' must be immediately discarded. From the opening, off-kilter drum pattern of the title track, One Beat takes you on a log flume ride through a forest of monumental riffs- a log flume ride, people Witness the fretboard slides of Hollywood Ending, the cocky strut of Step Aside, the mighty, fist-pumping second half of Combat Rock to which I'd like to just give a premature. One Beat is the sixth studio album by the American rock band Sleater-Kinney, released on August 20, 2002, by Kill Rock Stars. The album peaked at number 107 in the United States on the Billboard 200 and entered the Billboard Top Independent Albums at number five. One Beat was very well received by critics. Praise centered on its cathartic delivery and progressive polemics. One Beat is the sixth studio album from Sleater-Kinney. It was recorded at Jackpot Studios in Portland, Oregon, where the three were living at the time. Yet the common thematic thread on the record is less overtly political and more an exploration of faithlessness, of trying to uncover hope or meaning in a time that was very, very bleak. One Beat Q&A. 2014 Remastered. All Hands on the Bad One. Dig Me Out. Call the Doctor. The Hot Rock. The Woods. 2005 Album. Watch the video for One Beat from Sleater-Kinney's One Beat for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Tuesday 31 December 2019. Wednesday 1 January 2020. Thursday 2 January 2020. Full Review. Dealing with issues of motherhood, war, isolation and desire, this, their sixth studio album is lyrically and sonically the best that the band have made