- Artista:Serj Tankian
- Título:Elect The Dead
- Estilo:Alternative Rock, Art Rock, Experimental, Nu Metal
- Fecha de publicación:25 Sep 2007
- Tamaño Versión FLAC1464 mb
- Tamaño Versión MP31384 mb
- Tamaño Versión WMA2455 mb
- Registro de:Vinyl, LP, Test Pressing Vinyl, LP, Single Sided, Test Pressing
Lista de canciones
|3||Sky Is Over||2:58|
|5||Lie Lie Lie||3:35|
|6||Elect The Dead - Double LP|
|7||Elect The Dead||2:54|
|9||The Unthinking Majority||3:49|
|12||Praise The Lord And Pass The Ammunition||4:27|
|9362-49928-5||Serj Tankian||Elect The Dead (CD, Album, Dig)||Reprise Records, Serjical Strike Records||9362-49928-5||Europe||2007|
|9362-49916-8||Serj Tankian||Elect The Dead (CD, Album)||Reprise Records, Serjical Strike Records||9362-49916-8||Europe||2007|
|9362-49928-5||Serj Tankian||Elect The Dead (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Reprise Records , Serjical Strike Records||9362-49928-5||Unknown|
|PRO-CD-102124||Serj Tankian||Elect The Dead (2xCD, Album, Promo)||Reprise Records, Serjical Strike Records||PRO-CD-102124||US||2007|
|none||Smart Talk||Elect The Dead (CDr, Album, Copy Prot., Promo)||Warner Bros. Records, Maverick, Reprise Records, Sire||none||US||2007|
- A&R – Craig Aaronson, George Tonikian
- Artwork [Original Artwork Provided By] – Vahe Berberian
- Bass [Additional] – Dan Monti (tracks: A2, B2 to B4, C1, C3)
- Bass, Piano, Bells, Melodica – Serj Tankian
- Booking [Europe] – Emma Banks
- Booking [US] – Don Muller
- Cello [Additonal] – Cameron Stone (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B2, B4, C3, C4)
- Design [Album Packaging] – George Tonikian, Keith Aazami
- Drum Programming – Dan Monti (tracks: B2), Serj Tankian
- Drums – Brain (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3 to C1, C3), John Dolmayan (tracks: A2, B1)
- Engineer – Dan Monti, Serj Tankian
- Engineer [Assistant] [Drums] – Bo Joe
- Engineer [Drums] – Krish Sharma
- Guitar – Serj Tankian
- Guitar [Additional Solo] – Diran Noubar (tracks: B1)
- Guitar [Additional] – Dan Monti (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B4, C3)
- Layout – George Tonikian
- Legal – Don Passman, Gene Salomon
- Management – Darin Harmon, Dave Holmes
- Management [Business] – David Weise
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
- Mixed By – Neal Avron
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Nicholas Fournier
- Photography By – Greg Watermann
- Producer – Serj Tankian
- Synthesizer – Serj Tankian
- Synthesizer [Additional] – Dan Monti (tracks: B2), Fabrice Favre (tracks: B2)
- Technician [Drums] – Sako Karaian
- Violin [Additional] – Antonio Pontarelli (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B2, B4)
- Vocals – Serj Tankian
- Vocals [Additional] – Ani Maldjian (tracks: B1, C1)
- Written-By [All Songs], Performer [All Songs] – Serj Tankian
Recorded at Serjical Strike Studios.
Drums Recorded at The Pass in Los Angeles, CA.
Mixed at Paramount Recording Studios in Los Angeles, CA.
Mastered at Sony Music Studios in New York, NY.
Booking (US) - Don Muller At CAA.
Booking (Europe) - Emma Banks At CAA.
Legal - Don Passman And Gene Salomon At Gang, Tyre, Ramer & Brown, Inc..
Business Management - David Weise At DW & Associates.
three sides of music with
limited edition art etching on Side D (unconfirmed on TEST PRINT )
Housed in two single sleeve .
©℗2007 Serj Tankian, exclusively licensed to Reprise Records, A Warner Music Group Company.
All songs - Stunning Suppository Sounds (BMI).
Códigos de barras
- Barcode: 093624992813
- Rights Society: BMI
- Licensed To – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Serj Tankian
- Copyright (c) – Serj Tankian
- Published By – Stunning Suppository Sounds
- Recorded At – Serjical Strike Studios
- Recorded At – The Pass
- Mixed At – Paramount Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
Elect The Dead - Serj Tankian. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Making Elect The Dead, I felt the exact same energy as I did recording Systems debut in 1998, that sense of open experimentation, the idea that Wow, Im actually doing this I was living, eating, and shitting this music every day. Id wake up in the morning and the thought of working on a song was so powerful I couldnt focus on anything else. Its definitely a rock record, Tankian says enthusiastically. Its a moving album with a lot of ups and downs, starts and stops, and tempo changes. Its depressing but its uplifting its jazzy but it rocks. Elect the Dead is the debut album by rock musician Serj Tankian, lead singer and founding member of Armenian-American metal quartet System of a Down. It was released on October 22, 2007. Alongside Tankian appears Armenian-American coloratura Ani Maldjian, drummers John Dolmayan from System of a Down and Bryan Brain Mantia of Primus and Guns N' Roses' Dan Monti on guitars, as well as a string section featuring Antonio Pontarelli. New Album Harakiri Available Now - 2010 WMG Directed by: Garine free to Serj Tankian Elect the Dead Empty Walls, The Unthinking Majority and more. 12 tracks 45:37. Elect the Dead is the solo debut album by System of a Down frontman Serj Tankian. Tankian played a majority of the instruments himself but did receive assistance from System of a Down drummer John Dolmayan and former Primus and Guns N' Roses drummer Bryan Brain Mantia, along with Dan Monti on guitar and bass, opera singer Ani Maldjian and some string players, Antonio Pontarelli among them. The album was leaked on October 18, 2007. The official tour for Elect the D. Serj Tankian - Elect The Dead 2008. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Serj Tankian. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Elect The Dead. Released October 22, 2007. Elect The Dead Tracklist. Empty Walls Lyrics. The Unthinking Majority Lyrics. Tankian's Elect the Dead is out on his own imprint, Serjical Strike through Warner-Reprise. He plays virtually everything on the set except for drums and strings. The drum parts were all composed and programmed on drum machines before he brought in System drummer John Dolmayan to play live drums as well. Dan Monti helped out in places with guitar, bass, and additional drum programming. While Tankian claims his second album will be a more orchestral, jazzy record, this one is anything but. It's as hard a rock record as anyone would expect and is literally chock-full of i. Album 2007 13 Songs. Elect the Dead. The Reverend King. 13 Songs, 48 Minutes. Released October 16, 2007. 2007 Serj Tankian under exclusive license to Woah Dad . On Elect The Dead, his debut solo outing, Tankian plays virtually all the instruments except drums and strings and seeks to make his mark as an implacable, resolute critic of the U. capitalist system and a self-appointed waker of the unthinking dead. His persuasive vocal style, as SOAD fans will know, is the perfect tool for such a job. Switching between acerbic screams and gentle croons, bellicose baritones and high-pitched falsettos, he sprays his embittered lyrics like gunfire across a set of songs that are as elastic and bombastic as a SOAD soundtrack, albeit with some fairly major dif