- Artista:Peter Hammill
- Título:The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage
- Estilo:Prog Rock
- Fecha de publicación:2006
- Tamaño Versión FLAC2505 mb
- Tamaño Versión MP31901 mb
- Tamaño Versión WMA1427 mb
- Registro de:CD, Album, Remastered, Reissue
Lista de canciones
|3||The Lie (Bernini's Saint Theresa)||5:41|
Guitar [Pulsating Lead Guitar] – Randy California
Choir [Part-choir] – Hugh Banton
|11||A Louse Is Not A Home||12:11|
|CAS 1083||Peter Hammill||The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage (LP, Album)||Charisma||CAS 1083||UK||1974|
|6369 949 A||Peter Hammill||The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage (LP, Album)||Charisma||6369 949 A||Italy||1974|
|CA-1-1503||Peter Hammill||The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage (LP, Album, RE)||Charisma||CA-1-1503||Canada||Unknown|
|VJCP-68789||Peter Hammill||The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage (CD, Album, Mono, RE, RM, Pap)||Charisma, Virgin||VJCP-68789||Japan||2006|
|CAS 1083||Peter Hammill||The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage (LP, Album, RE)||Charisma||CAS 1083||UK||1977|
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Piano [Assorted Pianos], Harmonium, Mellotron, Vocals [Vox], Electronics [Oscillator], Remastered By – Ego
- Bass – Ego (tracks: 1, 2, 6)
- Bass [Foot + Hand Bass] – Hugh Banton (tracks: 3, 4, 7)
- Cover [Original Lp Cover] – Bettina Hohls
- Design [Cd Package] – Phil Smee
- Drums, Other [Symbol + Annapuma] – Guy Evans
- Engineer [Rockfield] – Pat Morahan
- Engineer [Sofa] – Rodney Sofa
- Mixed By – David Hentschel
- Organ – Hugh Banton
- Other [Cd Reissue Co-ordination And Tape Research] – Mark Powell
- Producer – John Anthony (tracks: 1 to 7), Peter Hammill (tracks: 1 to 7), Tony Wilson (tracks: 9, 10)
- Producer [Cd Reissue], Other [Compilation] – Mark Powell, Peter Hammill
- Saxophone [Altotenorandsoprano], Flute, Other [Routings] – Jaxon
- Technician [Analogue To Digital Transfers] – Kathy Bryan, Mark Powell
Tracks 1 to 7 were originally released in 1974.
Track 8 was recorded live at The All Souls Unitarian Church, Kansas City, USA on 16th February 1978.
Tracks 9 and 10 were recorded for the John Peel Show on BBC Radio 1. First transmission 5th March 1974.
Arrangements are organic/human/undefinable.
Except for 5. (Island Studios, London, April 1973) this album was realised at Sofa Sound, Sussex (1,2,6) and Rockfield Studios, Monmouthshire (3,4,7) in September+October, 1973.
Vox+mellotrons on 1 and 2 were dubbed onto Sofa backing tracks at Rockfield.
The whole thing was mixed at Trident Studios, London in October 1973.
Production with incidental intrusions from: Lizard Bizarre, Rodney Sofa and The Dazzler...
Digital remastering at Sofa Sound.
Analogue to digital transfers at Abbey Road Studios, London.
Grateful thanks to Cary Anning at Abbey Road Tape Library and to Paschal Byrne and Ben Wiseman at The Audio Archiving Company for their invaluable help.
CD Package by Phil Smee at Waldo's Design & Dream Emporium.
Códigos de barras
- Barcode: 0094637051122
- Matrix / Runout: [ims manufacturing logo) www.imsgroup.it 3705112
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV03
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2535
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Pressed By – ims Manufacturing – 3705112
The Silent Corner and the Empty Stage is the third album by British singer-songwriter Peter Hammill. It was released on Charisma Records in 1974, during a hiatus in the activities of Hammill's progressive rock band Van der Graaf Generator. Other ex-members of Van der Graaf Generator also perform on the recording. The cover was designed by Bettina Hohls, ex-member of the psychedelic German rock band Ash Ra Tempel. Hohls also contributed to the cover of Hammill's earlier album Chameleon in the Shadow of. The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage - Peter Hammill. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Peter Hammill. LatinAutor - Warner Chappell и другие авторские общества 2. UMG от лица компании Virgin Records Ltd LatinAutor, Exploration Group Music Publishing, ARESA, LatinAutor - UMPG, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. и другие авторские общества 1. The Lie Bernini's Saint Theresa 2006 Digital Remaster. Rock 1974. The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage. Peter Hammill - The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage 1974. To favorites 7 Download album. Listen album. Progressive Rock. Songs in album Peter Hammill - The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage 1974. Peter Hammill - Modern. Peter Hammill - Wilhelmina. Peter Hammill - The Lie Bernini's Saint Theresa. Peter Hammill - Forsaken Gardens. Throughout the album, Hammill's vocals scour the depths and reach to the skies and explore every place between sometimes harsh, sometimes as gentle as a lullaby. Always effective. The Silent Corner is an album balancing his uncontrollable urge to rock out with his usual songwriting cleverness with skill, and its a good introduction to the world of Peter Hammill. rate it Awful - 1 Very Poor - 1. 5 Poor - 2 Average - 2. 5 Good - 3 Great - 3. 5 Excellent - 4 Superb - 4. 5 Classic - 5. 1 excellent. More places to buy PETER HAMMILL music online. Listen free to Peter Hammill The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage Modern, Wilhelmina and more. 7 tracks 49:45. Bettina Hohls had also contributed to the cover of Hammill's earlier album Chameleon in the Shadow of the Night. Peter Joseph Andrew Hammill born 5 November 1948, in Ealing, West London, England is a singer-songwriter, and a founding member of progressive rock band Van der Graaf Generator. Most note read more. Released February 8, 1974. The Silent Corner and the Empty Stage Tracklist. Modern Lyrics. Wilhelmina Lyrics. The Lie Bernini's Saint Theresa Lyrics. Forsaken Gardens Lyrics