- Título:The Virgin Years
- Estilo:Punk, New Wave
- Fecha de publicación:23 Oct 2015
- Tamaño Versión FLAC1872 mb
- Tamaño Versión MP32850 mb
- Tamaño Versión WMA1534 mb
- Registro de:4 × CD, Album, Compilation
Lista de canciones
|1||In The Future||2:23|
|2||LIVE AT NEWCASTLE DEC 78 - OCT 79|
Written-By – Kaye, Smith
|5||She Is The Slave||3:20|
|7||DEMOS 1977 - JAN 78|
|8||Shout Above The Noise||4:04|
|10||Danger Signs (Different Studio Version)||3:18|
|11||BBC In Concert (July 1979)|
|17||What's Going On||3:06|
|20||Lover Of Outrage||3:55|
Written-By – Kaye, Smith
|27||Too Many Friends (Live)||2:27|
|28||She Is The Slave||1:55|
|30||Life's A Gamble||2:59|
|31||Lovers Of Outrage||3:59|
|35||Duty Free Technology||1:56|
|36||She Is The Slave||3:08|
Written-By – Shelley
|38||Come Into The Open (Live)||2:56|
|39||Race Against Time|
|41||Come Into The Open||2:55|
|42||Race Against Time||2:05|
Written-By – Shelley
|46||At The BBC|
|47||Stone Heroes (Live)||3:17|
|49||She Is The Slave (Live)||3:13|
|50||Too Many Friends||3:13|
|52||Killed In The Rush (Live)||1:55|
|53||Lovers Of Outrage (Live)||3:48|
|56||Last Saving Grace||2:55|
Written-By – Kaye, Smith
|61||John Peel Session (March 1979)|
|63||Come Into The Open||2:50|
|64||Coming Up For Air|
|65||Last Saving Grace||2:26|
|66||John Peel Session (July 1978)|
|68||Killed In The Rush||1:48|
- Artwork – Daryl Smith , Viki Vortex
- Coordinator [Product Co-ordination] – Mark Brennan
- Engineer – Nick Gomm (tracks: 4-1 to 4-7)
- Mastered By – James Bragg
- Producer – Bob Sargeant (tracks: 4-1 to 4-4), Jeff Griffin (tracks: 4-8 to 4-16), John Sparrow (tracks: 4-5 to 4-7), Mick Glossop (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11, 2-12 to 2-14, ), Mike Howlett (tracks: 1-1 to 1-15, 2-12 to 2-14, ), Penetration (tracks: 3-1 to 3-16), Steve Lillywhite (tracks: 2-1)
- Sleeve Notes – Cindy Stern
All titles published by Eaton Music, except
"Nostalgia" published by Complete Music
"Free Money" published by Warner/Chappell Music
Tracks 1-1 to 1-11 originally released in October 1978 (V 2109)
Tracks 1-12 & 1-13 originally released on a single in November 1977 (VS 192)
Tracks 1-14 & 1-15 originally released on a single in May 1978 (VS 213)
Track 1-16 originally released on a single in October 1978 (VS 226)
All tracks produced by Mike Howlett and Mick Glossop except tracks 1-12 to 1-15 produced by Mike Howlett.
Tracks 2-1 to 2-11 originally released in September 1979 (V 2131)
Tracks 2-12 to 2-14 originally released on a single in April 1979 (VS 257)
Tracks 2-13 & 2-14 Recorded at Woolwich Poly 16 December 1978
All tracks produced by Steve Lillywhite except tracks 2-12 to 2-14 produced by Mike Howlett and Mick Glossop.
Tracks 3-1 to 3-16 originally released in January 1980 as an "official bootleg".
All tracks produced by Penetration
Tracks 4-1 to 4-4 John Peel Session recorded on 5 July 1978 and transmitted on 10 July 1978
Recorded at Maida Vale Studio 4, produced by Bob Sargeant and engineered by Nick Gomm.
Tracks 4-5 to 4-7 John Peel Session recorded on 28 February 1979 and transmitted on 7 March 1979
Recorded at Maida Vale Studio 4, produced by John Sparrow and engineered by Nick Gomm.
Tracks 4-8 to 4-16 recorded at The Paris Theatre, London, on 7 July 1979 for BBC 1 In Concert
Produced by Jeff Griffin.
This compilation ℗&© 2015 Virgin Records, under exclusive licence to Caroline International. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Virgin Records and is licensed to Caroline International. Disc 4 ℗ 2015 BBC.
Licensed Courtesy of BBC Worldwide. All rights reserved.
Unauthorised copying, reproduction, hiring, lending, public performance and broadcasting prohibited.
Made in The EU.
Detailed 20 page booklet contains informative sleeve notes by Cindy Stern plus pictures of all relevant singles sleeves.
A Captain Oi! Production for Caroline International.
Special thanks to: Keith Sweeney, Russ Hampl, Steve Johnson, Tom Skinner, Peter Matthews, Johnny Chandler, Kevin Phelan, Liam Lydon, Roger Walker, Jed Alcock, Gary Pietronave, Simon Gurney, Shane Baldwin, Daryl Smith, Pauline Murray, Robert Blamire, Mark Woodley, Micky Billings and Mark Chadderton.
Códigos de barras
- Barcode: 6 00753 58447 7
- Label Code: LC03261
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Matrix / Runout (All 4 discs, Outer ring): [Universal logo x 4]
- Matrix / Runout (All 4 discs, Inner ring): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC A
- Mastering SID Code (All 4 discs): IFPI LV26
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): 06007 535 844-8 01 53833121
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI 0152
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): 06007 535 844-9 01 53833153
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI 0133
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 3): 06007 535 845-0 01 53833155
- Mould SID Code (Disc 3): IFPI 0146
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 4): 06007 535 845-1 01 53833157
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0146
- Licensed To – Caroline International
- Produced For – Caroline International
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BBC
- Published By – Eaton Music
- Published By – Complete Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music
- Glass Mastered At – EDC, Germany – 53833121
- Glass Mastered At – EDC, Germany – 53833153
- Glass Mastered At – EDC, Germany – 53833155
- Glass Mastered At – EDC, Germany – 53833157
Listen free to Penetration The Virgin Years Future Daze, Life's A Gamble and more. 62 tracks 187:39. Sello: Caroline Records CAROLR011CD. Formato: 4 CD, Album, Compilation. País: Europe. Tracks 3-1 to 3-16 originally released in January 1980 as an official bootleg. All tracks produced by Penetration. Tracks 4-1 to 4-4 John Peel Session recorded on 5 July 1978 and transmitted on 10 July 1978 Recorded at Maida Vale Studio 4, produced by Bob Sargeant and engineered by Nick Gomm. Tracks 4-5 to 4-7 John Peel Session recorded on 28 February 1979 and transmitted on 7 March 1979 Recorded at Maida Vale Studio 4, produced by John Sparrow and engineered by Nick Gomm. Virgin Years. Your Rating. The Virgin Years: 1974-1978 - Tangerine Dream. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Add album to Cart. The Virgin Years CD2 2015. The Virgin Years CD4 2015. The Virgin Years CD3 2015. Resolution 2015. Artist: Penetration. Album: The Virgin Years. Released: 2015. Style: New Wave. Format: MP3 266Kbps, FLAC. Size: 97808397 Mb. CD1: 01 Future Daze 02 Lifes A Gamble 03 Lover Of Outrage 04 Vision 05 Silent Community 06 Stone Heroes 07 Movement 08 Too Many Friends 09 Reunion 10 Nostalgia 11 Free Money 12 Dont Dictate 13 Money Talks 14 Firing Squad 15 Neverr 16 . This item:Virgin Years by Penetration Audio CD . In Stock. Ships from and sold by OxfordshireEngland. Virgin Years by Skids Audio CD . Only 4 left in stock more on the way. Ships from and sold by . Disc 1 is the Moving Targets album which hit 22 in the UK National Charts. Disc 2 is the Coming Up For Air LP, a National Chart 36 hit. The third disc features the rare 16 track Race Against Time Official Bootleg of demos and live tracks recorded during their time with Virgin Records. Disc 4 contains two previously unissued studio sessions recorded for the John Peel Show as well as a superb In Concert recorded for Radio 1 in the spring of 1979. 60 day returns - Buyer pays return postage Returns policy. UK four CD set. Read full description. See details and exclusions - Penetration - Virgin Years UK - Import. Album 2011 23 Songs. The Virgin Years 1974-1978 Remastered. Tangerine Dream. Prog-RockArt Rock 2011