- Artista:Pale Saints
- Título:The Comforts Of Madness
- Estilo:Indie Rock, Shoegaze
- Fecha de publicación:1990
- Tamaño Versión FLAC2469 mb
- Tamaño Versión MP31930 mb
- Tamaño Versión WMA2978 mb
- Registro de:Vinyl, LP, Album
Lista de canciones
|1||Sight Of You||5:37|
|2||A Deep Sleep For Steven||3:43|
|4||Language Of Flowers||2:54|
|5||Sea Of Sound||5:51|
|6||You Tear The World In Two||3:01|
|7||Fell From The Sun|
Written-By – K. Smith
|8||True Coming Dream||2:29|
|11||Way The World Is||2:40|
- Art Direction, Design – Vaughan Oliver
- Design [Design Assistance] – Chris Bigg
- Drums – Chris Cooper
- Engineer – Al Clay (tracks: A4, B1 to B3, B6), John Fryer (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B4, B5)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Tim Davis (tracks: A4, B1 to B3, B6)
- Guitar – Graeme Naysmith
- Other [Manipulated By] – Richard Hermitage
- Photography By [Cat] – Sarah Tucker
- Photography By [Group] – Bleddyn Butcher
- Producer – Gil Norton (tracks: A4, B1 to B3, B6), John Fryer (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B4, B5)
- Vocals, Bass – Ian Masters
- Written-By – Pale Saints (tracks: A1 to B3, B5, B6)
Tracks A1 to A3, A5, B4, B5: produced and engineered at Blackwing Studios.
Track B4 is a cover of a song by Opal.
Thanks to: Ashley Horner, Mr. Heslop, Robert Lee, Jeff Craft, Mrs. Burniston, all at 4AD, Henry, Richard Formby, Mike Stout, Edsel Auctioneer.
℗ & © 1990
Made in Spain
Códigos de barras
- Barcode: 8 414762 403887
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 850 4GA 0388 = A 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 850 4GA 0388 = B 2
- Rights Society: SGAE
- Depósito Legal: M·8988·90
- Record Company – Grabaciones Accidentales, S.A.
- Distributed By – DRO, S.A.
- Printed By – Offset ALG, S.A.
- Designed At – v23
- Engineered At – Blackwing Studios
- Produced At – Blackwing Studios
The Comforts of Madness is the debut studio album by British alternative rock band Pale Saints, released through 4AD on 12 February 1990. It peaked at number 40 on the UK Albums Chart. In January 2020, 4AD released a remastered and expanded reissue of the album in honor of its 30th anniversary. NME named The Comforts of Madness the 45th best album of 1990. In 2016, Pitchfork placed the album at number 21 on its 50 Best Shoegaze Albums of All Time list. The Comforts of Madness - Pale Saints. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Album 1990 11 Songs. The Comforts of Madness. Pale Saints. Alternative in album Pale Saints - The Comforts Of Madness 1990. Pale Saints - Way The World Is. Pale Saints - You Tear The World In Two. Pale Saints - Sea Of Sound. Pale Saints - True Coming Dream. Pale Saints - Little Hammer. Pale Saints appeared on some micro-indie compilations in 1988 and early 1989, but it was a demo that enticed the 4AD label's Ivo Watts-Russell, who without haste caught a gig and consequently signed the band along with support act Lush. Watts-Russell was particularly taken with Sight of You, and in a few months, a remixedretouched version of the drifting ballad led Pale Saints' debut EP. Listen free to Pale Saints The Comforts of Madness Way the World Is, You Tear the World in Two and more. 11 tracks 40:59. Beggars от лица компании 4AD SOLAR Music Rights Management, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. EMI Music Publishing, CMRRA и другие авторские общества 7. Sea of Sound Remastered. EMI Music Publishing и другие авторские общества 5. Complétez votre collection Pale Saints. The Comforts Of Madness Cass, Album, Promo. 4AD. en référence à The Comforts Of Madness, CD, Album, cad 0002 cd. To this day, The Comforts of Madness remains one of my favorite albums. There are shoegaze bands who sold more records, who got more press in NME & Melody Maker, and who are more frequently cited as influences on contemporary bands, but let's not sell the Pale Saints short. You would be hard pressed to find a more cohesive shoegaze album from start to finish. A treasure of the 4AD catalog . The Comforts of Madness was the second shoegazer album that I ever purchased. After listening to Rides Nowhere for a few weeks my interest in the genre sky rocketed and I needed to hear more of this stuff. Fortunately I wound up picking up the Pale Saints debut album on a quick and unplanned impulse purchase. After listening to the album all the way through about twice I noticed how accessible and easy The Comforts of Madness was, I knew next to nothing about the band when I purchased the album and after a few listens I was already humming along with the melodies. So what exactly makes The Com