- Artista:Neil Young
- Estilo:Pop Rock, Synth-pop, Classic Rock
- Fecha de publicación:1982
- Tamaño Versión FLAC1238 mb
- Tamaño Versión MP32180 mb
- Tamaño Versión WMA1596 mb
- Registro de:Vinyl, LP, Album
Lista de canciones
|2||Like An Inca||9:43|
|3||Sample And Hold||5:09|
|4||We R In Control||3:28|
|6||Computer Cowboy (AKA Syscrusher)||4:08|
|7||Hold On To Your Love||3:25|
|9||Little Thing Called Love||3:06|
|GHS 2018||Neil Young||Trans (LP, Album)||Geffen Records||GHS 2018||US||1982|
|XGHS 2018||Neil Young||Trans (LP, Album)||Geffen Records||XGHS 2018||Canada||1982|
|GFLD 19357||Neil Young||Trans (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Geffen Records||GFLD 19357||UK||Unknown|
|GED02018||Neil Young||Trans (CD, Album, RE)||Geffen Records||GED02018||Europe||Unknown|
|20.338||Neil Young||Trans (LP, Album)||Geffen Records||20.338||Argentina||1982|
- Artwork [Back Cover Art] – Tetsu Nishi
- Artwork [Front Cover Art] – Barry Jackson
- Artwork [Lettering] – Paul Miller
- Design – Art Hotel, Tommy Steele
- Management [Direction] – Elliot Roberts
- Performer – Ben Keith, Billy Talbot, Bruce Palmer, Frank Sampedro, Joe Lala, Nils Lofgren, Ralph Molina
- Photography By [Innersleeve] – Moshe Brakha
- Producer – David Briggs, Neil Young, Tim Mulligan
- Words By, Music By – Neil Young
Recorded at Modern Recorders, Redwood City, California and Commercial Recorders, Honolulu, Hawaii.
Manufatured and Distributed by CBS Records.
Shorepak by Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd. England.
Made in England.
© ℗ 1982 The David Greffen Company
"Home Taping Is Killing Music And It's Illegal" on the Back Cover on the lower left side. Incl. the compact-cassette-skull-logo.
Includes printed lyric insert.
A1-B2,B4. © 1982 Silver Fiddle
B3. © 1967,1974 Cotillion Music, Inc/Ten East Music & Springalo Toones
Assigned in the UK to Warner Brothers Music Ltd.
Códigos de barras
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): GEF 25019 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B): GEF 25019 B
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Side A, Variant 1 & 2): GEF 25019 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Side B, Variant 1): GEF 25019 B2
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Side B, Variant 2): GEF 25019 B1
- Matrix / Runout (Hand Etched, Side A, Variant 1 & 2): GHS-1-2018-INTL SET 6-RE2 .: dg EE SLM [Triangle] 3329 CBS-ENG 1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Hand Etched, Side B, Variant 1): GHS-2-2018-INTL SET 1-RE2 dg CBS-ENGL: EE SLM [Triangle] 3329 X
- Matrix / Runout (Hand Etched, Side B, Variant 2): GHS-2-2018-INTL SET 6-RE2 dg CBS-ENG EE SLM △3329 X
- Rights Society: MCPS / BIEM
- Label Code: LC 7266
- Other: CB 271
- Other (Circled): 57
- Recorded At – Modern Recorders
- Recorded At – Commercial Recording
- Copyright (c) – The David Geffen Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The David Geffen Company
- Manufactured By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Silver Fiddle
- Copyright (c) – Cotillion Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Ten East Music
- Copyright (c) – Springalo Toones
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △3329
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
Trans is the twelfth studio album by Canadian, American musician and singer-songwriter Neil Young, released on December 29, 1982. Recorded and released during his Geffen era in the 1980s, its electronic sound baffled many fans upon its initial release-a Sennheiser vocoder VSM201 features prominently in six of the nine tracks. In 1982, Young left Reprise Records, his record label since his debut album in 1968, to sign with Geffen Records-the label founded and owned by David Geffen, who had worked with. Trans - Neil Young. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Neil Young kicked off a decade of weirdness with 'Trans,' released on Dec. And it all started with 1982s Trans , a synthesizer-powered LP about computers, technology and transformers, mostly sung by a robotic-sounding Young, heavily filtered through a vocoder. Plus, there was a space-age cover of his Buffalo Springfield classic Mr. Was it a joke . Songs in album Neil Young - Trans 1982. Neil Young - Little Thing Called Love. Neil Young - Computer Age. Neil Young - We R In Control. Neil Young - Transformer Man. Neil Young - Computer Cowboy. Neil Young - Hold On To Your Love. Neil Young - Sample And Hold. Neil Young - Mr. Neil Young - Like An Inca. Ищете треки из альбома Trans исполнителя Neil Young Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. But the vocoder, which robbed Young's voice of its dynamics and phrasing, still kept the songs from being as moving as they were intended to be. And despite the crisp dance beats and synthesizers, the music sounded less like new Kraftwerk than like old Devo. A few more conventional Young songs left over from an earlier rejected album seemed out of place. Listen free to Neil Young Trans Mr. Soul, Transformer Man and more. 9 tracks 43:12. Trans is an album by Neil Young, released in 1982. Recorded partially and released during his notorious Geffen era in the 1980s, Trans baffled many Neil Young fans. Some suggested that the album could be a satirical message that Young was trying to send about the direction music was headed in the future. A vocoder features prominently in five of the nine tracks. Neil Youngs polarizing 1982 album, influenced by new wave and heavy on the Vocoder, has long divided fans and critics. But beneath its cold exterior is a record with a lot of heart. It shoulda been me that died, Neil Young says, riding a bike alongside actor Russ Tamblyn. Tamblyn shrugs him off, and the two make plans for the evening. Tomorrow may never come, but tonight theyll take their dates to the drive-in, where Tamblyn begs Neil not to play his ukulele or to sing in that high squeaky voice. So goes the opening scene of the 1982 film Human Highway, an apocalyptic comedy written and directed by Neil Young under his long-standing nom de plume Bernard Shakey. Neil Young. Released December 29, 1982. Trans Tracklist. Little Thing Called Love Lyrics. Trans Q&A. What inspired Young to make this album Neil Young told MOJO magazine that it was his handicapped son who inspired most of the album, The life of both and the one after it Trans were sucked up by the regime wed committed ourselves to. See, we were involved in this programme with my young son Ben for 18 months which consumed between 15 and 18 hours of every day we had. It was just all-encompassing and it had a direct effect on the music of Re-ac-tor and Trans. Episode 38 is a special double-review of back-to-back releases from Neil Young, which caught the ire of record industry mogul David Geffen. This video