Lista de canciones
|4||Run Like Hell|
Written-By – David Gilmour, Roger Walters
|11||What I Always Wanted||3:43|
|13||Do You Think... (Live)||2:21|
|16||Mouthful Of Poison||4:38|
|751094-2||Kittie||Oracle (CD, Album)||Artemis Records||751094-2||US||2001|
|KIT 2077||Kittie||Oracle (Cass, Album)||Artemis Records||KIT 2077||US||2001|
|MOJO 2012-4||Kittie||Oracle (Cass, Album)||Mojo Records||MOJO 2012-4||US||2001|
|none||Kittie||Oracle (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Mosh Records||none||Ukraine||2001|
|EICP 12||Kittie||Oracle (CD, Album)||Sheridan Square Entertainment||EICP 12||Japan||2001|
- Artwork [Album], Layout – Brett Weiss, J.S.R. Merchandise
- Artwork [Art Coordinator] – Cat's Ass, Inc.
- Bass – Talena Atfield
- Co-producer – Morgan Lander
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Chris (Cliff Clavan) Vaughn-Jones
- Design Concept – Morgan Lander
- Drums – Mercedes Lander
- Edited By [Assisted By] – Siegfried (Private Dancer) Meier
- Edited By [Digital] – Ben !Himover! Kaplan
- Engineer – Gggarth, Rob (Knobs) Nation
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Randy Staub
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Dean Maher
- Other [X-ray Consultant] – Dr. Mathew Somers, London, Cananda.
- Other [X-rays: Courtesy of] – Dr. Matthew Richardsson, U.W. Roosevelt Radiology, Seattle, WA
- Performer – Kittie
- Photography By – Yvette Conley
- Producer – Gggarth
- Songwriter – Kittie (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 16)
- Technician [Guitar Tech] – Richard Leighton
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano – Morgan Lander
The catalog# is printed as "504810 9" on the spine and on the CD but as "ATM 504810 9" in the lower right corner of the back side cover
Special Limited Edition includes 5 Live Bonus Tracks.
Tracks 12-16 recorded live in Hultsfred, Sweden, June 15, 2000.
Recorded at Emac Studios, London ONT
Mastered at Masterdisk Studios, New York
Mixed at the Warehouse Studio, Vancouver B.C.
All tracks published by Kittie Inc. (Socan) except "Run Like Hell" published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Co. (BMI)
℗© 2001 Sheridan Square Entertainment, LLC.
Distribution Sony Music
Códigos de barras
- Barcode (Text): 5 099750 481097
- Barcode (String): 5099750481097
- Label Code: LC 00199
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: Sony Music S5048109000-0101 33 3A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L553
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sheridan Square Entertainment, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Sheridan Square Entertainment, LLC
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Recorded At – Emac Studios
- Recorded At – Hultsfredsfestivalen
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Mixed At – The Warehouse Studio
- Pressed By – Sony Music – S5048109000-0101
- Published By – Kittie, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
Oracle is the second album by the heavy metal band Kittie. It was released in 2001. The album shows a change in Kittie's sound. It was also the last album to feature bassist Talena Atfield before she left in 2002. I was unhappy with some things in the band so I felt that maybe it was time for me to depart. I think it was for the best. Former Kittie guitarist Fallon Bowman, speaking about why she left the band. kittie - oracle album review. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. That does not always translate into great songs, as the disc opener, Oracle, proves with its repetitive pounding that definitely sounds angry, but sounds pointlessly angry. But it can work in their favor on tracks too, like the Pantera-esque Severed, which bubbles over with rage. The alternative rock of In Winter changes the pace a little with its smooth vocals and slow riffing, as does the piano metal dirge Safe. Kittie - Oracle 2001. To favorites 8 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album Kittie - Oracle 2001. Kittie - Oracle. Kittie - Mouthful Of Poison. Kittie - In Winter. Kittie - Severed. Kittie - Run Like Hell Pink Floyd cover. Kittie - Pain. Kittie - Wolves. Kittie - What I Always Wanted. Album 2001 11 Songs. Hard Rock 2001. kittie kittieband 2001 2000s oracle womenofmetal metal. Related videos. Today our friends in Blackguard release their long awaited album Storm Morgan Lander was lucky enough to be a part of it in some small way, lending vocals to the track By My Hand. Enjoy and support independent music blackguard montrealmetal bymyhand. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and . Oracle, 2001. Mouthful of Poison, 04:38. In Winter, 05:32. Текст песни: A glance over Your own shoulder A vow that to- -day will stand free to Kittie Oracle Oracle, Mouthful of Poison and more. 11 tracks 47:41. Kittie is a Canadian heavy metal band formed in London, Ontario in 1996. They have released six studio albums, one video album, four extended plays, thirteen singles, and thirteen music videos. The band chose Kittie as their band name because the name seemed contradictory. Kittie formed when Fallon Bowman and Mercedes Lander met in gym class. Morgan Lander became the lead vocalist and one of Kittie's guitarists and Tanya Candler completed the band's lineup on bass