Lista de canciones
|1||Heads We're Dancing|
Viola – Nigel Kennedy
|2||Between A Man And A Woman|
Harp [Celtic] – Alan Stivell
|3||This Woman's Work||3:38|
Harp [Celtic] – Alan StivellViolin – Nigel KennedyWhistle – Davy Spillane
|5||The Sensual World|
Bouzouki – Donal LunnyFiddle – John SheahanPercussion [Whips] – Paddy BushUilleann Pipes – Davy Spillane
Guitar – David GilmourSoloist [Vocalists] – Yanka Rupkhina
|7||Love And Anger|
Guitar – David GilmourValiha – Paddy Bush
Davul [Tupan] – Paddy Bush
|9||Never Be Mine|
Bass – Eberhard WeberUilleann Pipes – Davy Spillane
Arranged By [Strings] – Michael NymanMandolin – Paddy BushStrings – The Balanescu Quartet
|11||Walk Straight Down The Middle|
Bass – Eberhard WeberMixed By – Del Palmer
|EMD 1010, 7 93078 1||Kate Bush||The Sensual World (LP, Album)||EMI, EMI||EMD 1010, 7 93078 1||UK||1989|
|C4 93078||Kate Bush||The Sensual World (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||C4 93078||Canada||1989|
|TCEMD 1010, 7 93078 4, TC-EMD 1010||Kate Bush||The Sensual World (Cass, Album)||EMI, EMI, EMI||TCEMD 1010, 7 93078 4, TC-EMD 1010||UK||1989|
|none||Kate Bush||The Sensual World (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Alltones||none||Poland||1989|
|OC 44164, C 44164||Kate Bush||The Sensual World (LP, Album)||Columbia, Columbia||OC 44164, C 44164||US||1989|
- Arranged By [Orchestra] – Michael Kamen (tracks: 3, 5, 10)
- Arranged By [The Irish Sessions] – Bill Whelan
- Arranged By [The Trio Bulgarka Sessions] – Dimitr Penev (tracks: 6, 8, 9)
- Bass – Del Palmer (tracks: 1, 4, 7), John Giblin (tracks: 2, 7, 9)
- Cello – Jonathan Williams (tracks: 3, 5, 7)
- Design – Bill Smith Studio, Kindlight
- Drums – Charlie Morgan (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 11), Stuart Elliot (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 7 to 9)
- Engineer [Assistant, The Irish Sessions] – John Grimes
- Engineer [The Irish Sessions] – Andrew Boland
- Guitar – Alan Murphy (tracks: 3, 5, 7)
- Mastered By [Cut By] – Ian Cooper
- Mixed By – Kevin Killen (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Performer [The Trio Bulgarka Are] – Eva Georgieva (tracks: 6, 8, 9), Stoyanka Boneva (tracks: 6, 8, 9), Yanka Rupkhina (tracks: 6, 8, 9)
- Photography By – John Carder Bush, Kindlight
- Piano, Keyboards, Written-By, Producer – Kate
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Haydn Bendall, Kevin Killen, Paul Gomazel
- Recorded By, Programmed By [Percussion Tracks Programmed On Fairlight By] – Del Palmer
- Technician [Assistant, The Trio Bulgarka Sessions] – Tom Leader (tracks: 6, 8, 9)
- Vocals – The Trio Bulgarka (tracks: 6, 8, 9)
Orchestral sessions recorded at Abbey Road.
The Irish Sessions recorded at Windmill Lane Studio, Dublin.
The Trio Bulgarka Sessions recorded at The Angel Studios.
Cut at The Townhouse.
℗1989 The copyright in this recording is owned by Novercia Ltd. and is exclusively licensed to EMI Records Ltd.
© 1989 Novercia Ltd.
Made in Austria
Packaged in a standard jewel case with an 8-page booklet.
Track durations taken from WinAmp.
Total playing time 45:51.
◾️ Similar to The Sensual World, but this one has n͟o͟t price code next to barcode on back inlay, + different placement of cat n° and other info under the compact disc logo.
Códigos de barras
- Barcode (Text): 077779 307821
- Barcode (Scanned): 077779307821
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, mirrored): CDP-7930782 11 A6 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 (mirrored except B5)): CDP-7930782 11 B5 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, mirrored): CDP-7930782 11 B2 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4, mirrored): CDP-7930782 11 C5 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Novercia Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Novercia Ltd.
- Glass Mastered At – DADC Austria
The Sensual World is the sixth studio album by the English singer-songwriter Kate Bush. It was released in October 1989 and peaked at no. 2 on the UK Albums Chart. It has been certified Platinum by the BPI for sales of 300,000 in the UK, and Gold by the RIAA in the US. Bush drew inspiration for the title track from the novel Ulysses by James Joyce. Bush realised that Molly Bloom's soliloquy, the closing passage of the novel, fit the music she had created. When the Joyce estate refused to release the. Official music video for the single The Sensual World by Kate Bush. It was the title track and first single from the album of the same name, released Sensual World - Kate Bush. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The Sensual World In The Style Of Kate Bush. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. The Sensual World is the sixth studio album by Kate Bush, released by EMI Records on 16 October 1989. The album was written, composed and produced by Kate. As with Hounds of Love, the album was recorded mainly in Kates home studio, after it was upgraded, adding an SSL console. Kate said she felt overwhelmed by the amount of equipment around me. It was quite stifling, and I made a conscious effort to move away from that, and treat the song as the song. Bush on the album in The VH-1 interview, January 1990 . Kate Bush - The Sensual World 1989. To favorites 6 Download album. Listen album. Official online home of Kate Bush and her label Fish People. Features official: news, images, videos, discography and news letter sign up. The Sensual World' album cover. Sixth album by Kate Bush, released by EMI Records on 16 October 1989. As with Hounds of Love, the album was recorded mainly in Kate's home studio, after it was upgraded, adding an SSL console. Kate said she felt overwhelmed by the amount of equipment aroud me. Kate Bush had already set Molly Blooms breathless soliloquy from the end of James Joyces Ulysses to music when she discovered she couldnt use it. Without his estates permission, and after his grandson snubbed her requests for a year, she rewrote it in her own words. It does make you feel differently. The Sensual World is not a work of po-faced realism or post-Neverland dowdiness. Bush sings about falling in love with a computer, dressing up as a firework, and dancing with a dictator. Shes still in thrall to love, lust, loneliness, passion, pain, and pleasure