- Artista:Jon English
- Título:Beating The Boards
- Estilo:Pop Rock, Ballad, Classic Rock
- Fecha de publicación:1983
- Tamaño Versión FLAC2374 mb
- Tamaño Versión MP32009 mb
- Tamaño Versión WMA1651 mb
- Registro de:2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold
Lista de canciones
|1||Words Are Not Enough|
Written-By – Paige, Punch
|2||I'm A Survivor|
Written-By – Mann/Weil
|3||Josephine (Too Many Secrets)|
Written-By – J. English, T. Friese-Green
|4||Move Better In The Night|
Written-By – C. Thompson, R. Macintosh, S. Lange
Written-By – Henson, J. English
|6||Turn The Page|
Written-By – B. Seger
Written-By – G. Connors, M. Wade
|8||Beating The Boards|
Written-By – A.C. Payne, J.G. Dalgleish, P.C. Stretch
|9||Everytime I Sing A Love Song|
Written-By – Sklerov, Molinary
|10||Been In Love Before|
Written-By – B. Kristian, J. English
Written-By – Jans
Written-By – B. Seger
|13||Lay It All Down|
Written-By – Goldberg, Jennings
|14||Get Your Love Right|
Written-By – David, Martin
|15||You Might Need Somebody|
Written-By – N. O'Byrne, T. Snow
|16||I Can't Turn You Loose|
Written-By – O. Redding
Written-By – Sklerov, Lloyd
|18||Against The Wind/Six Ribbons|
Written-By – J. English
|FRIX-189||Jon English||Beating The Boards (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Frituna||FRIX-189||Scandinavia||1983|
|580882||Jon English||Beating The Boards (2xCD, Album, RE)||MRA Entertainment, MasterSong, Destra Music||580882||Australia||2008|
|6611 015||Jon English||Beating The Boards (2xLP, Album, RE, Gat)||Mercury||6611 015||Australia||1982|
- Acoustic Guitar – Keith Kerwin
- Bass Guitar – John Coker
- Crew [Lights] – John Cashion
- Crew [Monitors] – Wayne King
- Crew [Rigger] – Simon Thomas
- Crew [Sound] – David Williams
- Crew [Stage] – Jack Frost
- Design – Lynne Watkins
- Directed By [Direction] – Peter Rix Management Pty. Limited
- Drums [Definitely Not Vocals] – Greg Henson
- Electric Guitar – John Dallimore , Keith Kerwin
- Engineer [Live] – Duncan McGuire, Roger Savage
- Engineer [Studio] – Wahanui (Wyn) Wynyard
- Executive-Producer – Dermot Hoy
- Flute – John Dallimore
- Keyboards – Peter Deacon
- Lead Vocals – Jon English
- Liner Notes – Jon
- Performer – Jon English & The Foster Brothers
- Photography By – Gary Peters , Peter McLean
- Producer – David Williams , Jon English , The Foster Bros.
- Vocals – John Coker , John Dallimore , Keith Kerwin, Peter Deacon
Artist is Jon English alone on the cover, spine, and the discs, and Jon English & The Foster Brothers on the inside gatefold.
On rear sleeve:
Recorded live at the following performances:
Sydney, Musicians Club, 13 & 14 December, 1981
Melbourne, Myer Music Bowl, 26 February, 1982.
Adelaide, Festival Theatre, 14 September, 1981.
Perth, Belmont Racecourse, 8 August, 1981.
Brisbane, National Hotel, 2 & 3 October, 1981.
Newcastle, Civic Theatre, 28 & 29 September, 1981.
Canberra, Civic Theatre, 25 September, 1981.
Oslo, Chateau Neuf, 25 & 26 October, 1981.
Copenhagen, Tivoli Gardens, 28 October, 1981.
(Cassette 2M5N 104)
[Out From Under logo]
Marketed by WEA Record & tape Distributors Pty. Limited [Warner logo] A Warner Communications Company
Mixed in Alberts Studios, Sydney, Australia, February 1982.
℗ & © 1981 Midnight Records
℗ 1981 Midnight Records Pty. Ltd.
Manufactured & distributed by WEA Records Pty. Limited
(on label circumference)
WEA Records Pty Ltd [Warner logo] A Warner Communications Company
Códigos de barras
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): MX208433
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): MX208434
- Matrix / Runout (Side C label): MX208435
- Matrix / Runout (Side D label): MX208436
- Manufactured By – WEA Records Pty. Limited
- Distributed By – WEA Records Pty. Limited
- Marketed By – WEA Record & Tape Distributors Pty. Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Midnight Records Pty. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Midnight Records Pty. Ltd.
- Mixed At – Albert Studios
- Recorded At – Musicians Club
- Recorded At – The Sidney Myer Music Bowl
- Recorded At – Festival Theatre
- Recorded At – Belmont Racecourse
- Recorded At – National Hotel, Brisbane
- Recorded At – Civic Theatre, Newcastle
- Recorded At – Civic Theatre, Canberra
- Recorded At – Chateau Neuf
- Recorded At – Tivoli, Copenhagen
Album 1982 18 Songs. Beating the Boards. Jon English. Rock 1982. Songs in album Jon English - Beating The Boards 1983. Jon English - Beating The Boards. Jon English - I'm A Survivor. Jon English - Turn The Page. Jon English - I've Been In Love Before. Jon English - Lay It All Down. Jon English - The Shining. Jon English - Josephine Too Many Secrets. Jon English - Lovin' Arms. Album 1981 18 Songs. Rainbow - Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow Full Album 1975 - Продолжительность: 36:53 AzaZel Recommended for jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Beating the Boards, 2011. Beating the Boards, 03:55. I'm a Survivor, 05:01. Turn the Page, 04:36. Lovin Arms, 05:06. Get Your Love Right, 05:08. Words Are Not Enough, 05:14. Against the Wind, Six Ribbons, 08:23. Hot Town, 05:57. Hollywood 7, 07:03. Beating the Boards is the first live album released by Australian musician, Jon English. The album was released in Australia in April 1982. The album was recorded live at the following performances across Australia, Norway and Denmark. Belmont Park Racecourse, Perth, 8 August, 1981. Adelaide Festival Centre, Adelaide, 14 September, 1981. Civic Theatre, Canberra, 25 September, 1981. Newcastle Civic Theatre, Newcastle, 28 & 29 September, 1981. National Hotel, Brisbane, 2 & 3 October, 1981. 18 tracks 80:01