- Estilo:Industrial, Downtempo, Indie Rock
- Fecha de publicación:09 Mar 1992
- Tamaño Versión FLAC2726 mb
- Tamaño Versión MP31046 mb
- Tamaño Versión WMA1655 mb
- Registro de:CD, Album
Lista de canciones
|1||Wish You Dead||3:31|
|4||Split Into Fractions||4:33|
|8||Ice That Melts The Tips||4:30|
|9||Think & Act||5:15|
|ANXLP 77||Curve||Doppelgänger (LP, Album)||Anxious Records||ANXLP 77||UK||1992|
|V2-86278, 0777 7 86278 2 1||Curve||Doppelgänger (CD, Album, RE)||Charisma, Charisma, Anxious Records||V2-86278, 0777 7 86278 2 1||US||Unknown|
|ANXMC 77||Curve||Doppelgänger (Cass, Album)||Anxious Records||ANXMC 77||UK||1992|
|ZD 75257||Curve||Doppelgänger (CD, Album)||Anxious Records||ZD 75257||Europe||1992|
|3RANGE-52LP||Curve||Doppelgänger (LP, Album, RE)||3 Loop Music||3RANGE-52LP||UK||2017|
- Bass, Guitar, Keyboards, Drum Programming – Dean
- Design, Photography By – Flat Earth
- Drums – Monti
- Engineer – Curve, Flood, Ingo Vauk
- Engineer [Assistant] – Charles "Giles" Steel
- Guitar – Alan, Alex, Debbie
- Management – Raymond Coffer
- Mastered By [Cut] – Dennis
- Mixed By – Alan Moulder
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Darren Allison
- Producer – Curve, Flood
- Songwriter – Dean Garcia, Toni Halliday
- Voice, Words By – Toni
"This album was recorded between July and October 1991 at Todal studios, Kilburn and mixed at The Church studios, Crouch End. Additional recording was done at Eastcote studio. Cut at Porky's"
Manufactured in Germany
℗ 1992 Anxious Records Ltd.
© 1992 Anxious Records Ltd.
Códigos de barras
- Barcode: 5 019224 077021
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS F-8318 / ANXCD77 B1
- Label Code: LC 7987
- Rights Society: BIEM / GEMA
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Anxious Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Anxious Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – Sonopress – F-8318
- Recorded At – Todal Studios
- Recorded At – Eastcote Studios
- Engineered At – Eastcote Studios
- Mixed At – The Church, London
- Mastered At – Porky's Mastering
- Published By – Anxious Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sony Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishing) Ltd.
Doppelgänger is the debut studio album by British alternative rock band Curve. It was released on 9 March 1992 by Anxious Records in the United Kingdom, and by Charisma Records in the United States. A continuation of the musical idiom established by the group on its three earlier EPs, the record combines elements of dance music and alternative rock with the reverb- and distortion-heavy stylings of shoegazing. Curve were an English alternative rock and electronica duo from London, formed in 1990 and split in 2005. The band consisted of Toni Halliday änger Curve album. Doppelgänger is the debut studio album by British alternative band Curve. In 2016, Pitchfork Media ranked the album at number 40 in its list of The 50 Be. Band Name Curve. Album Name Doppelgänger. Type Album. 发布日期 09 三月 1992. 出版公司 Anxious Records. Horror Head. Wish You Dead. Little Dying. Ice That Melts the Tips. Doppelgänger Curve album - Doppelgänger Studio album by Curve Released 9 March 1992 Recorded July - October 1991 Genre Alternative rock, shoegazing Length 46:15 Label Anxious Records UK Charisma by Curve, released 09 March 1992 1. Already Yours 2. Horror Head 3. Wish You Dead 4. Doppelganger 5. Lillies Dying 6. Ice That Melts The Tips 7. Split Into Fractions 8. Think and Act 9. Fait Accompli 10. takipdx The vocals, the guitars, the bass, the drums & percussion, and the use of effects. Everything is weaved together so beautifully Every time I listen to the album, I hear something new. Favorite track: Horror Head. Listen free to Curve Doppelgänger Already Yours, Horror Head and more. 10 tracks 42:25. Additional recording was done at Eastcote studio. Cut at Porky's. Along with the first string of brilliant singles topping the indie-charts in the early 90s, Curve's 'Doppelgänger' stands as their best body of work ever since for several reasons - it is naive, disturbingly haunting, sonic and makes it worth every listen you give. Rispondi Avvertimi 1 Helpful. Doppelgänger Q&A. Producers Curve & Flood. More Curve albums. Show all albums by Curve