- Artista:Curtis Mayfield
- Título:Super Fly (The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Estilo:Soundtrack, Soul, Funk
- Fecha de publicación:1972
- Tamaño Versión FLAC2015 mb
- Tamaño Versión MP32335 mb
- Tamaño Versión WMA1718 mb
- Registro de:Vinyl, LP, Album, Monarch Pressing, Die-Cut Jacket
Lista de canciones
|2||Eddie You Should Know Better||2:14|
|5||Junkie Chase (Instrumental)||1:52|
|6||Give Me Your Love (Love Song)||4:15|
|8||Little Child Runnin' Wild||5:15|
|9||No Thing On Me (Cocaine Song)||4:52|
- Arranged By, Orchestrated By [From Original Dictations of Curtis Mayfield] – Johnny Pate
- Art Direction – Glen Christensen
- Contractor – Marv Heiman
- Design [Packaging] – Milton Sincoff
- Engineer [RCA] – Roger Anfinsen (tracks: A1, A3 to B5)
- Lacquer Cut By – sf
- Plated By – Jerry Pynes
- Producer, Performer, Written-By [Words And Music] – Curtis Mayfield
Label variation (see images) of original pressing version with fold-out die-cut flap (Super Fly logo and character) to expose opening edge located at what is normally the record spine. Later versions omitted the flap and used the traditional side of the record sleeve for the opening edge.
This pressing with "Jerry Pynes" plating etch in runout. For version _without_ this etching, please see Curtis Mayfield - Super Fly.
With black "Pleasure from the Buddah Group" inner sleeve.
Soundtrack from the movie "Super Fly".
Distributed By Buddah Records.
Recorded at RCA Studios in Chicago, Illinois - except "Pusherman", which was recorded at Bell Sound Studios New York.
"My special thank to Sol Bobrov (Sol Bobrov) And All The Musicians On The Sessions"
Códigos de barras
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): CRS-8014-ST-A
- Matrix / Runout (SIde B label): CRS-8014-ST-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - etched): CRS-8014-ST-A.4..-EXT. sf △17027 jerry pynes
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - etched): CRS-8014-ST-B.4.. sf △17027-X
- Matrix / Runout (Sides A/B - stamped): MR (In a circle)
- Matrix / Runout (Sides A/B - stamped): Bell Sound
- Rights Society: BMI
- Pressed By – Monarch Record Mfg. Co. – △17027
- Published By – Curtom Publishing Co., Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Buddah Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Buddah Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Buddah Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – RCA Studios, Chicago
- Recorded At – Bell Sound Studios
- Published By – Camad Music Co.
- Mastered At – Monarch Record Mfg. Co.
- Lacquer Cut At – Bell Sound Studios
Super Fly is the third studio album by American soul musician Curtis Mayfield, released in July 1972 on Curtom Records. It was released as the soundtrack for the Blaxploitation film of the same name. Widely considered a classic of 1970s soul and funk music, Super Fly was a nearly immediate hit. Its sales were bolstered by two million-selling singles, Freddie's Dead number 2 R&B charts, number 4 Pop charts and the title track number 5 R&B, number 8 Pop. Super Fly is one of the few soundtracks to. Формируйте собственную коллекция коллекцию записей Curtis Mayfield. Classic R&B and funk from the late Curtis Mayfield. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use Mayfield: все альбомы, включая Love Songs Vol. 1 , Keep On Keeping On: Curtis Mayfield Studio Albums 1970-1974 , Only The Best Of и другие. Album 1972 9 Songs. More by Curtis Mayfield. Superfly Soundtrack from the Motion Picture. The Very Best of Curtis Mayfield. New World Order. There's No Place Like America Today. CurtisLive Live Bitter End, NYC. Listen free to Curtis Mayfield Superfly: The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Little Child Runnin' Wild, Pusherman and more. 9 tracks 36:16. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the Mayfield - Superfly 1972. To favorites 14 Download album. Listen album. R'n'B OST Funk, Soul. Curtis Mayfield. Songs in album Curtis Mayfield - Superfly 1972. Curtis Mayfield - Little Child Runnin' Wild. Curtis Mayfield - Pusherman. Curtis Mayfield - Freddie's Dead. Curtis Mayfield - Junkie Chase. Curtis Mayfield - Give Me Your Love. Curtis Mayfield - Eddie You Should Know Better. Curtis Mayfield - No Thing On Me. Curtis Mayfield - Think. similar to. curtismayfield Albums. Superfly - The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. Freddie's Dead Theme from Superfly, 05:28. Junkie Chase Instrumental, 01:40. Give Me Your Love Love Song, 04:18. Now playing . Super Fly. The choice of Curtis Mayfield to score the blaxploitation film Super Fly was an inspired one. No other artist in popular music knew so well, and expressed through his music so naturally, the shades of gray inherent in contemporary inner-city life. His debut solo album, 1970's Curtis, had shown in vivid colors that the '60s optimist author of the civil-rights anthems Keep On Pushing and People Get Ready had added a layer of subtlety to his material appearing on the same LP as the positive and issue-oriented Move On Up was an apocalyptic piece of