- Artista:Built To Spill
- Título:You In Reverse
- Estilo:Indie Rock
- Fecha de publicación:2014
- Tamaño Versión FLAC1937 mb
- Tamaño Versión MP32858 mb
- Tamaño Versión WMA2312 mb
- Registro de:2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, 180 Gram, Gatefold
Lista de canciones
|1||Goin' Against Your Mind|
|4||Wherever You Go|
|8||Mess With Time|
|9||Just A Habit|
|49363-2||Built To Spill||You In Reverse (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||49363-2||US||2006|
|49363-1||Built To Spill||You In Reverse (2xLP, Album, Ltd)||Warner Bros. Records||49363-1||US||2007|
|RCD16076||Built To Spill||You In Reverse (CD, Album)||Rykodisc||RCD16076||UK||2007|
|none||Built To Spill||You In Reverse (CDr, Album, Copy Prot., Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||none||US||2006|
|CDW 49363||Built To Spill||You In Reverse (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||CDW 49363||Canada||2006|
- Artwork – Mike Scheer
- Band [Built To Spill Is] – Brett Nelson, Doug Martsch, Jim Roth, Scott Plouf
- Design, Artwork [Collage Of Mike's Elements] – Karena Youtz, Tamara Shores
- Guest, Guitar – Brett Netson (tracks: A1, C1, C2, D2)
- Guest, Organ – Sam Coomes (tracks: C2)
- Guest, Performer [Utility Player] – Steven Wray Lobdell
- Mastered By – Kevin Gray
- Mixed By – Doug Martsch, Steven Wray Lobdell
- Photography By [Original Band Photographs] – Autumn De Wilde
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jacob Hall, Steven Wray Lobdell
- Songwriter – Built To Spill
Packaged in a gatefold sleeve.
Recorded and mixed at Audio Alchemy, Portland, OR [...]
Mastered [...] at AcousTech, Camarillo, CA.
Front and back cover drawings: ballpoint pen
Band photos: altered with mixed mediums.
Originally released ℗ & © 2006 Warner Bros. Records Inc. This release ℗ & © 2014 Warner Music: manufactured & distributed by Music On vinyl B.V. for Warner Music.
Made in the EU.
Códigos de barras
- Barcode: 8 718469 536221
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, etched): 99455 1A MOVLP 1141
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, etched): 99455 1B MOVLP 1141
- Matrix / Runout (C-side runout, etched): 99455 1C MOVLP 1141
- Matrix / Runout (D-side runout, etched): 99455 1D MOVLP 1141
- Recorded At – Audio Alchemy
- Mixed At – Audio Alchemy
- Mastered At – AcousTech Mastering
- Published By – All Smiles
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music
- Manufactured By – Music On Vinyl
- Distributed By – Music On Vinyl
- Manufactured For – Warner Music
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 99455
You in Reverse is the sixth full-length album released by indie rock band Built to Spill. The band added one new member for this album, making Built to Spill a quartet for the first time. It was also the first album since Ultimate Alternative Wavers not recorded or produced by Phil Ek. The lineup was Doug Martsch, Brett Nelson, Scott Plouf, and Jim Roth. The album was recorded in Portland, Oregon at Audible Alchemy. You in Reverse was released on April 11, 2006. All songs written by Built To Spill. Built To Spill. You In Reverse U. WMG от лица компании Warner Records Label SODRAC, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, Warner Chappell, Audiam Publishing, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. WMG от лица компании Warner Records Label ASCAP, Audiam Publishing и другие авторские общества 9. Альбом 2006 Песен: 10. Built to Spill haven't released an album for five years, and the time off seems to have rejuvenated the band - You in Reverse is full of fire and energy. The bandmembers play with a thrilling blend of abandon and sensitivity on this mix of accessible guitar rockers, twisting and turning guitar workouts, and somber balladry with enough intelligence and emotion to put groups half their age to shame and by the looks of the gray in their beards, they are getting up there. Many of the songs on You in Reverse are midtempo ballads, some quiet and autumnal Traces, most trippy and. The venerable indie act Built to Spills latest release, You in Reverse , suffers from a similar fate as The World of Apu. Its pretty good, but something is lacking that keeps it from being great. The first thing thats immediately noticeable to any Built to Spill fan is the change in production style. While the bands previous release Ancient Melodies of the Future suffered from an all too perfected metallic sheen production value, You in Reverse goes for a more raw sound. This is certainly a welcomed change to the bands sound, as another album of cleanly produced guitar rock would hav. Listen free to Built to Spill You in Reverse Goin' Against Your Mind, Traces and more. 10 tracks 55:05. The album was dedicated to Pat Schmaljohn, co-founder of Martsch's previous band Treepeople, who committed suicide in April 1999. View wiki. The band added one new member for this album, making Built read more. Songs in album Built To Spill - You In Reverse 2006. Built To Spill - Goin' Against Your Mind. Built To Spill - Traces. Built To Spill - Liar. Built To Spill - Saturday. Built To Spill - Wherever You Go. Built To Spill - Conventional Wisdom. Built To Spill - Gone. Built To Spill - Mess With Time. Built To Spill - Just A Habit. Built To Spill - The Wait. Total votes: 2. Built to Spill : You in Reverse,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. You in Reverse is the sixth album by Built to Spill, released on April 11th, 2006 via Warner Bros. The album was dedicated to Pat Brown, co-founder of Martschs previous band Treepeople, who committed suicide in April 1999. You in Reverse Q&A. One of the most critically acclaimed of Modern Rock bands, Built To Spill returns with its long-awaited album, the first in five years. Putting aside extensive overdubs and an atmosphere sweep, You in Reverse captures the organic, loose, impromptu feel of the band's jams. Led by influential alt-rock hero Doug Martsch and sprouting new influences and a fresh feel, Built To Spill drives ahead with You in Reverse. It took Doug Martsch five years to complete this album so what's another two minutes